كرت الشاشة نفيديا
This is a WHQL-certified driver supporting GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION GPUs.
New in Release 186.18
* Numerous bug fixes. More information can be found in the release ********ation.
* Installs the new PhysX System Software version 9.09.0428.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their ******** and download the International driver here.
New in Release 185/186 drivers:
* Adds support for CUDA 2.2 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA for more details.
* Expands GPU hardware acceleration for the NVIDIA Video Encoding library to GPUs with less than 32 cores. Applications using this library include CyberLink PowerDirector 7, Nero Move it 1.5, Loilo SuperLoiloScope MARS, and CyberLink MediaShow Espresso.
* Accelerates performance in several 3D applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 185/186 drivers vs. Release 182 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
o Up to 25% performance increase in The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
o Up to 22% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with antialiasing enabled
o Up to 11% performance increase in Fallout 3 with antialiasing enabled
o Up to 14% performance increase in Far Cry 2
o Up to 30% performance increase in Half-Life 2 engine games with 3-way and 4-way SLI
o Up to 45% performance increase in Mirror’s Edge with antialiasing enabled
* Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3. Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
Download : GeForce Driver Release 186.18 (Windows XP 32-Bit)
Download : GeForce Driver Release 186.18 (Windows XP x64, Server 2003 x64)
Download : GeForce Driver Release 186.18 (Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit)
Download : GeForce Driver Release 186.18 (Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit)
تعريف الواير ليس
This package contains drivers for the Intel PRO/Wireless adapters listed below.
SoftPaq NUMBER: SP38437
Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965
Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Network Connection
Intel PRO/Wireless 2915 Network Connection
Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 Network Connection
Size / OS: 11.7 MB / Windows Vista
HP Notebooks Intel PRO/Wireless Driver 7.10 REV:C for Vista de******ion
Intel 11.5 Maintenance Release 1 package.
- Driver version 220.127.116.11 for the Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965 and Intel(R)
PRO/Wireless 3945 Network Connection.
- Driver version 18.104.22.168 for the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200 and Intel(R)
PRO/Wireless 2915 Network Connection.
Intel WiFi Link 4965
- Power consumption increase when restarting the unit after turning wireless
- Large ad-hoc file upload failure with bluetooth co-existence
- WLAN stops functioning during hibernation stress test.
- Blue screen after extended 802.11n stress test.
- WLAN stops functioning intermittently after hours of idle time.
- Low link speed and frequent fluctuations in 802.11n mode.
- Intermittent blue screen during 802.11a stress test.
Intel WiFi Link 3945
- Unable to reassociate with an access point operating with a hidden SSID when
creating four profiles.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: After the files are unpacked, the Setup program runs automatically. If
the setup program (isetup.exe) needs to be run manually, look for it in the
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.HP Notebooks Intel PRO/Wireless Driver 7.10 REV:C for Vista free download